I am happy to hear of developments of the E-Cat and await with bated breath the
presentation of a working product or third party proof. On the other hand if
the E-Cat arrives, my beautiful play "Waiting for E-Cat", will be moot. So here
for you enjoyment of my magificant creation is a link to the play on my vanity
blog:
http://deadstickarizona-zedshort.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-for-e-cat.html  I
wrote it largely for my own amusement and am certain it will appeal to only the
0.001% of the population that is involved in this controversy. So, read it and
have a laugh while the E-Cats remain in limbo.

I'm considering turning it into a musical.

Share and Enjoy
Zedshort