Nickel cited previously several times.

Example:

"AnonymousDecember 18, 2011 12:42 PM <http://opensourcenuclearfuel.blogspot.com/2011/11/possible-activator-for-gas-loaded-lenr.html?showComment=1324240950625#c4302940741857909284>

Used LiH from http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/ProductDetail.do?lang=en&N4=201049|ALDRICH&N5=SEARCH_CONCAT_PNO|BRAND_KEY&F=SPEC
nano-nickel-copper from http://www.canfuo.com/NanoNi-Cu.html
LiBH4 from http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/ProductDetail.do?lang=en&N4=222356|ALDRICH&N5=SEARCH_CONCAT_PNO|BRAND_KEY&F=SPEC and Fe powder from http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/ProductDetail.do?N4=267953|ALDRICH&N5=SEARCH_CONCAT_PNO|BRAND_KEY&F=SPEC mixed in unequal proportions (Proprietary). Using glove box with previously suggested barbecue propane bleed the mix was loaded into 8"lengths of Cu tube welded shut on bottom. Vice pinched and welded closed at the top, 4 tubes were loaded into a "Chan" oil bath with resistant heater and pumped with an RFG. The temperature rose as expected at a steady rate until 80 C where a strong acceleration of rate showed on the computer screen associated with the thermocouple. I Immediately cut all power. It kept rising. Maximum oil circulation through radiator was not able to control it. I circulated cold water through a copper emergency coil previously placed in the oil bath. This finally worked. To control and contain this untamed LENR I will now switch to the "Chan" oil dispersion technique which should provide greater control and safer operation."

I understand this experimenter died in an explosion during his experimentation.

Regards,

Reliable