I haven't verified that Rossi actually wrote this. If he did, That is lamer than anything I've ever seen from Rossi. He may be completely losing it. So to speak, "the clowns have empty boxes, they will fill with our small e-cats. Therefore we won't sell small e-cats. That'll show them!"

Sent from my iPhone