Ed Storms said in “An Approach to Explaining Cold Fusion:”

*"Many explanations have been proposed that are based on imagined ways
energy could accumulate  in sufficient amount in the chemical lattice to
overcome the Coulomb barrier, either directly or as result of neutron
formation. These processes also occasionally involve accumulation of extra
electrons between the hydrogen nuclei as another way to hide the barrier.
These suggestions ignore the severe limitations a chemical lattice imposes
on energy accumulation and electron structure. Some proposed processes
even  ignore obvious conflicts with what has been observed. Consequently,
none have been useful in directing future research or have achieved
universal acceptance."*

The goal is to find ways to accumulate and concentrate a sufficient amount
of charge to overcome the Coulomb barrier.

The subjects you listed are a variety of ways to accumulate charge and many
of them are different names for the same thing; different areas of science
use different names for the same thing. I am trying to get all these names
straight in terms of the nuance that each of these names imply.

This is how these things are all related: Rydberg matter is a kind of
superatom. Cesium thermionic catalysts are Rydberg matter and also a
superatom.

Some superatoms are string-like and therefore demonstrate Quantum Charge
Accumulation as a 1D material. Charge screening in 1D nanotubes is a way to
duplicate string like superatoms.

An example of a stringlike superconductive superatom is LeClair’s water
molecule.

A crack in palladium is another way to form a one dimensional topological
superconductor just like a superatom string like cluster.

Bose-Einstein condensate superatoms are strong charge projectors.

Papp’s Noble pixie dust is a superatom (aka Rydberg matter).

There are many different flavors of LENR and each is a variation off the
same theme. When atoms are configured in just the right way, a large amount
of charge can be accumulated and concentrated which can lower the coulomb
barrier.

The more tools that we have in our engineering tool bag, the easier it is
to setup a LENR system as well as  to explain how current LENR systems work.

Cheers:   Axil