I tend to get bored quickly so the rate of improvements seems in line. If one is developing a new system that has an enormous range for improvement then big strides can be made. Once Rossi and others have achieved performance that approaches the limit, then we can expect to see improvements become incremental. We should celebrate the fact that apparently there is much room for advancement.
This rate of development should also exist as people push the boundaries toward smaller size. As long as dangerous radiation is not a problem, I think we will see remarkable things in the near future. Dave -----Original Message----- From: ChemE Stewart <[email protected]> To: vortex-l <[email protected]> Sent: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 7:54 am Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi said... Terry, His progress seems fast to you because he has figured how to warp time with his not yet disclosed T-cat device. To him he has been working on it for 50 years . That is approx 25:1 time dilation... If you watch his hair grow closely you can tell. :) On Thursday, August 30, 2012, Terry Blanton wrote: I find it extremely difficult to take anything AR says seriously. His "research" seems to be advancing too fast even if he does have assistance from the NRL, which I doubt would be taking place in a warehouse in Italy. Just my opinion. I could be wrong. T

