Sorry about the small font....
Steven Hawking demonstrated with quantum mechanics that a black hole
emits Hawking
radiation <http://www.universetoday.com/40856/hawking-radiation/> and can
come to thermal equilibrium. That same thermal equilibrium stays unchanged
in time reversal. So, according to Hawking the reverse of a black hole in
thermal equilibrium is a black hole in thermal equilibrium; meaning that a
hole, black or white, is the same thing.

Read more: http://www.universetoday.com/53948/white-hole/#ixzz25B2faalV