Dear Jojo,

Obviously you would be a good poet, even if this is prose. Have you read
Ithaka by Cavafis cited
in the Interview?
It is an other Peter who admires Rossi, my feelings toward him are very
complex. However
his role in the history of the field is undeniable important. (see the last
sentence in the interview)

Try to get the essence, the very spirit  of DGTG's process and apply it to
your own LENR-2.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck