From: Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 2, 2012 9:54 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:RSH in Electric Fields

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 9:48 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:
> Not a problem.  If a classical orbit is true for any length of time, quantum
> mechanics has some explaining to do.  Again, is this evidence for a hole in
> that theory?

LOL!  Yeah, we call it LENR.  :-)

I do not know; but, you put a bunch of these under the influence of a
broken lattice . . .

As Ruby Carat's stickers say, "The Heat is On".

I was trying to help DGT improve their process:

http://defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&p=7740#p7740

I found their response, er, curious.