Like, I said, I wish these guys were healthier...

DePalma's partner with the magnetic motor, also an MIT graduate, Ed Delvers
dies at age 52 of apparent "Acute Asthma Attack"
http://www.scribd.com/doc/86710207/Bruce-Depalma-History

Another Magnetic motor guy Ed Gray also met an untimely death

http://keelynet.com/evgray/evgray.htm
http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=955

Joseph Papp died around age 56 of colon cancer

Tom Rohner, who worked for Joseph Papp recently passed at age 63 from
Pancreatic cancer.

I do not believe in conspiracy theories nor do I believe that there is
anything such as "free energy"

I do believe that whatever the effect is, collapse or fusion, it probably
has some health implications at certain sustained levels and/or exposure
lengths from the EMRs or EMPs emitted from these devices.

Stewart