the body guards are wearing bullet proof vests. and at least one of
them is armed.

the conference so far is of such absurdity -
speculation, private anecdotes, conspiracy theory - that, if I was
Rossi, I would wish I had chosen some other place to say what I want to
say.

Haiko

Ellul <ellulpatr...@gmail.com [1]> wrote

>> Rossi just joined and
came into the picture, accompanied by two massive bodyguards.

That's astounding. I wish I had the movie rights to Rossi. He never
ceases to amaze.
> I cannot link to this at all, for some reason. After
it finishes, I hope that someone here takes the trouble to tell the rest
of us what happened.
> - Jed

Links:
------