the last session was much better.

I learned that there is a German
ECAT group.

they visited Rossi in Bologna, Rossi operated the device,
they did measurements. they are in the process of developing business
plans. one can contact them for info and cooperation.

http://e-cat-deutschland.de/

http://ecat-vertrieb.de/

in fall a
1MW ECAT operating in northern Italy will be made public, and it will be
visitable, the German group said.

Rossi is next in 90 min

Haiko

Am
08.09.2012 17:11, schrieb h...@haikolietz.de:

> they just announced that
the stream is at another url:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/z%C3%BCrich-09-2012-live

> but I think
this is the old one.

AM, James Bowery <jabow...@gmail.com [3]> wrote:

>>> It went off the
air for a coffee break at 4:30 Zurich time however it has not come back
on the air yet at as of a few minutes into the next presentation.

movie rights to Rossi. He never ceases to amaze.
this at all, for some reason. After it finishes, I hope that someone
here takes the trouble to tell the rest of us what happened.
Jed

Links:
------
[1] mailto:ellulpatr...@gmail.com