From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 7:57 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: [Vo]:Video: Iraj Parchamazad on LENR with Zeolites

Update for anyone with aspirations of seeing a robust excess heat effect with
Zeolites, using the Reiter effect (cobalt loading).

Amazon actually caries a cobalt loaded zeolite material - used as aquarium
filter media.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005QRHM5I

This is not a joke - but I have no illusions that this product could work in
the same robust way as Nick's material, since it probably has minimal cobalt -
but it's a bargain, and the ease of operation with a good calorimeter... even
one from Thermonetics, no less, could be worth a shot for anyone with more time
than money...

Hmm ... Kinda like owning a Yugo.

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg62560.html

LOL... Had to throw Mary a bone, so to speak - since he/she does make a good
device.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if someone were to use a simple Amazon aquarium filter
media, a pipe reactor, KH and heating tape - and a Thermonetics calorimeter to
show unmistakable excess heat ... in a lowest common denominator system.

It could happen, folks.

Jones

      Thanks, Ruby.

      These are old slides (2008) are interesting in the context of
palladium-deuterium. But there is no real anomaly to get excited about there.
This is similar to the NRL work with zeolites. Yawn.

      The caption under both experiments could be labeled as "so close, but so
far away" since they had the "Casimir cavity" part of the equation correct
(using zeolite), but not the active ingredients. Palladium deuterium is not a
Casimir-cavity influenced reaction - that much is clear.

      OTOH... hydrogen is.

      I was hoping that there would have been information more pertinent to the
"Reiter effect" with cobalt and hydrogen in zeolite, mentioned recently here as
the "ZeoCat", but that was wishful thinking.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxvaGlvdG9pb3xneDpjZGMzM2VjNGQwY2ExZDc&pli=1
      BTW - As of today, not yet October - the ZeoCat of Nick Reiter looks to
me like the most important open source experiment in LENR in the sense of: easy
to do, but with robust results, begging for replication, and begging for
enhancements.

            From: Ruby
            As far as I know, there is only slides from his presentation at
ICCF-14 by New Energy Times.

            You must scroll down on this page to find his name

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/conferences/2008/ICCF14/ICCMNS-14-Recordings.shtml

            Here is the direct download for the New Energy Times .pdf:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/conferences/2008/ICCF14/Pres/14-Parchamazad-Nanoparticles.pdf

            Ruby

            Jones Beene wrote:
            The only paper I've found for him is with Biberian:

            http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/BiberianJPpossiblero.pdf

            and it hardly mentions zeolites. Is there another?

            Jones

                  From: Ruby

                  I edited an under-23-minute video of Dr. Iraj Parchamazad
Chemistry Chairman of University of LaVerne talking about his research into
anomalous heat reactions using nano-palladium loaded zeolites exposed to
deuterium gas.

                  http://coldfusionnow.org/iraj-parchamazad-lenr-with-zeolites/

                  Enjoy!
                  --