Perhaps the best issue to be noted is the spinning electromagnet
manifested as a field of a car alternator. No where do I see it
mentioned, except in my own research: that there is a correct direction
for the DC field currents to be in harmony with the rotation. This only
stands to be common sense where it comes to drift velocity, for the
field rotation and its current to be delivered from non moving slip ring
 contacts; one method will deliver current in agreement with the drift
velocity direction, while the other will detract from it showing as a
reduced stator voltage. There are numerable proofs that counter the
remanent magnetism and parametric case as the cause for power output without
field energization. Here is some further scribbling of notes never sent when
this subject last came up....

Once when I was more naive I thought about the magnetic field surrounding a
wire broken by a capacitor coupling device.  As I visualized the magnetic field
due to the current, I began to think that there must be a gap or discontinuity
since no real current is flowing within the capacitor.  Between the plates
there is only an electric field that is changing as charge is being added or
subtracted from the plates of the capacitor.
Now I will explain something that NO ONE has ever answered!
It even bothers the theorists who explain it away as a heating loss of wires or
something. Or they say it was lost as the magnetic field around the wires
connecting the parts. The big dummies never even considered that it was lost as
the magnetic field movement around the capacitor itself!  Thus they have not
thought to put in special collectors of this lost energy; and then reconvert
that lost energy back into another capacitor. Let me know if you think this can
be done.

I have two equal C values. I charge one up and find the joules of energy
contained in it. Now I take the other unused C value and allow one to charge up
the other to equilibrium. Now I compare the total amount of energy contained in
both parts and find only half the original amount of energy!  Where did the
missing energy go to? CAN I MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT WHEREBY MORE THEN HALF THE
ENERGY MAY BE SHARED BY BOTH OF THE CAPACITORS?

2009 Flux Capacitor Model
http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/4138926072/
This shows both an inductor and a water capacitor that will have the same
reactance at alternator frequency of 465 hz. Bigger things make possible what
is not feasible using smaller components.
Separately Spaced Magnetic & Electric Fields
http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/4138199465/

If we do the same sort of capacitor sharing of charge experiment with AC  at
the resonant frequency instead of DC, we find that connecting a single plate of
the two capacitors together will cause the sender cap to loose 11% of its
charge, but in turn the remaining capacitor will be charged to 85% of the
former caps full charge value. this is done merely by having one electric field
change causing magnetic field change in the equation, and combining this with
the weaker  mutual inductive sharing of the coils on a side by side basis.

What the theorists have failed to recognize in making this translation is that
they have not put magnetic collectors or hugh inductors around two axial
capacities. As one capacity charges the other one up to equilibrium, the two
inductors could also charge up two more caps with a one way diode valve in the
coil-cap pathway to prevent continuing recurring weaker oscillations

(On a changing magnetic field NOT causing a changing electric field by spatial
vicinity: radio waves would not exist in a vacuum if a vacuum was supposed to
prevent this from happening)
This of course is absolutely untrue and the best way to demonstrate the fact is
to instead use an axial capacity. Put another similar size coil on top or
around that axial capacity and look for the inductive effects of that axial
capacity.  I will stretch this thought even further and have already
demonstrated it in which I called it a magnifier principle. It is perfectly
possible to demonstrate that using two identical
 coils that using your axial capacitive electric field case can result in a
coil A inducing current on adjacent identical coil B, where coil B will contain
more current then the sender coil A.
http://youtu.be/ho-SUqBTrpk
Video Records from 10/21/10: This video shows the fourth coil vibration
used to show the flux capacitor principle being in excess of its source
of vibration from the 3rd coil system that has its electric field's
obtained from series resonance encased in the volume of the fourth extra
 coils magnetic field, where this MAGNIFICATION  of the vibration is
shown once the neon load is removed. The sequence of adding the
interphasal resonances is shown. At 8:26 in video ending we see that 1.86 ma
from the sender causes 2.41 ma on the receiver.
http://youtu.be/FAc3jQziicc

As you can see for this to happen the extra current is undoubtably due to the
extra contribution being made by having the last inductive coil in the chain
having a changing electric field in its interior volume, so there is actually
TWO inductive forces involved here.  Next I will show something that will truly
make you wonder where this led to my discovery of the totally wireless tesla
coil, in which I called this the first embodiment, where now I have advanced up
to the ninth embodiment.  But in that case we do not explain things away with
an extra influence of every changing electric field having a corresponding
changing magnetic field. Now the receiving coil can have FIVE times the current
of the
 sending coil. But first I still dont quite understand the results of this
experiment from the same time frame, so I will let others venture an
explanation if they would care to tread here, dont forget Tesla's warning;
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
http://youtu.be/EBlMvo4xwO4

Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/