That's the behavior I believe can happen if this collapsed state of matter,
call it what you want, can tunnel through & collapse/decay other matter.

Best some type of magnetic and/or inertial confinement like Miley has
contracted with NASA to do.  Maybe suspend it in a reactor, feed it
hydrogen and keep it happy.