At 05:04 PM 10/11/2012, ChemE Stewart wrote:
Abd,

When a neutrino collides with a hydrogen proton you get a triple track. See photo on wilkipedia from 1970.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino

It might produce a triple track with some detectors. That's a bubble chamber. CR-39 and LR-115 don't produce tracks from all charged particles at all ranges of energy. I wish I knew more about it. I don't have access to all the literature that exists on CR-39, lots of it is behind pay walls.

In addition, neutrinos only very rarely interact in the way shown.

Cold fusion is the production of neutrinos, which are also considered a dark matter candidate. They are colliding with Hydrogen and also triggering beta decays. That is what they do.

No evidence has been shown of neutrino activity from cold fusion. Maybe. However, the quantity would have to be very large to be detectable. Neutrino emission might be shown from missing energy, but we don't yet have sufficiently accurate measurements of reaction energy, my guess.

If W-L theory is correct, there would indeed be neutrinos. Still not enough to be detected, I suspect.