>From Terry:

>>> They got wired yesterday:
>>>
>>> http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/follow/68-wires-incoming
>>
>> I confess that I'm educationally challenged on the significance of
>> what I'm viewing. Can someone give a layman's explanation as to what
>> these wires or filaments mean?
>
> It's the treated wire from Celani.  The miracle treatment makes New Fire.

Thanks for the qwk response. I had gathered the fact that these
filaments had allegedly been generating a lot more heat than they
ought to be capable of doing. Is there sufficient data in the public
domain at this point to determine x'actly how much excess heat might
have been generated from these filaments. ...or is that what the
peanut gallery is patiently waiting for. ;-)

Has it been determined how hot theses filaments get? The flakes one
can observe suggest the process is somewhat destructive by nature,
which I'd think wouldn't be good for commercial purposes of building
sustainable heat devices that work for an indefinite period.. I wonder
if there is a practical economic work-around.

Incidentally, how much filament was used? i.e. length. anybody know?

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks