From: ChemE Stewart <cheme...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 17, 2012 2:21 pm
Subject: [Vo]:Everything I Needed to Know about Cold Fusion was in a......Crop
Circle?

One more bizarre thing from me in a string of bizarre events since the advent
of gremlins...

I am not sure, but appears to me that the circles in the attached photos might
be showing us "Cold Fusion".  Maybe they were created by drunken englishmen,
maybe not.  Their scale and magnitude is immense to be created in one night.  I
would be curious to hear the Nuclear guy's feedback on what the pictures show
from an atomic standpoint.  They appear to me to be showing collapsing
Hydrogen?....

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/japantsunami2011.html

Is this just the ITER guys trying to raise more money or is something trying to
tell us dumbass humans something...

Stewart
http://darkmattersalot.com