My sentiments exactly.  It's nearly the two year anniversary of the first Bologna demonstration and still there is zero in the way of third-party verification of the power claims.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vo]:How long?
From: Jeff Berkowitz <pdx...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, October 18, 2012 2:33 pm
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Eventually, Mr. Rossi will have to show something that can be independently examined and verified completely outside of his control, or the inevitable media and marketplace counter-reaction will set in because of the very public nature of the claims. I'm sure even Mr. Rossi himself would agree with this assertion.

I'm not taking a position on the likely outcome, but I wonder: how long does he have?

Jeff