Guys,

Just a quick strangeness update...

My "energetic particle" model for the link between seismic/sinkholes and
Hurricanes/Low Pressure Systems is predicting the most likely destination
for Hurricane Sandy is  Albion, NY, the site of a LARGE sinkhole which
shutdown the Erie Canal for a couple of weeks this Summer in July/August.
 It appears that Hurricane particles orbit for a couple of months before
their decay takes them underground and the low pressure system approaches
the seismic/sinkhole.  I locked in on it yesterday and the last 4 NOAA
model updates are moving it towards center also. They had an earthquake
there today... "Energetic Particle" is my kinder/gentler name for a micro
black hole or dark/collapsed matter.  They gradually collapse the Earth
from their gravitational pull with each pass.  I think they come in all
sizes, down to well, maybe CF and/or Neutrino size...

Stewart
http://darkmattersalot.com