Thank you dear Steven!
The ways to good music are very tortuous sometimes. For example the aria
"Mio babbino caro" is used in at least 23 movies of very different kinds.
i will confess sincerely that my relation with vampires are
inexistent, I ignore them- they are criminal parasites and they exist only
metaphorically politicians bankers etc.. I have ignored even the great
opuses about Buffy and have not bought a single book written by that
talented Mormon girlie, Stephenie Meyer.
We have Dracula here-Bram Stoker made good ads for him but the tourism
business is weak.
I am zero in vampirology, sorry.
However I have deep respect for the animals that suck blood
this is an enrgo-inefficient food full of water. The poor vampire is so
heavy after eating well thta it is unable to fly.
However it has superfast kidneys and gets rid almost instantly from the
extra weight. A miracle of Evolution.

No vampire story is so frightenbing as The Horla or Vyi I cited in my Damoc
story.Surely they are on the Web.

peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck