>From Alan,

> She put up an addendum from Krivit (and alluded to posting
> difficulties) -- who is peddling "discredited CF" vs "Real LENR"
> --- I wonder how a particular experiment knows how to behave
> depending on the belief of the experimenter.
> (See "the Pod and The Barrier")

Sounds similar to the Reality Distortion Field, a little-understood
phenomenon which the late Mr. Jobs seemed to have mastered. It is
alleged Jobs was was capable of generating such a "distortion field"
within his immediate surroundings. Apparently it was capable of
affecting everyone who was within his immediate sphere of influence.

I suspect few others, including SK have mastered such an ability.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks