Loren,

Against my better judgment I read your latest post.

Several times, I might add.

Regarding:

> I know that it Is indeed quite a difficult thing for
> just about everyone who reads this to think I *know*
> what I'm trying to say here, but, I cannot disregard
> or deny what I have continually seen over the years
> up in Space, and just how attuned *they* are to this
> world we live on or in and/or around us.

Do you have any witnesses to these personal observations you have
made, or have they all been experienced while you're alone?

> For me personally, I am somewhat almost elated and even
> content in knowing that a whole complete other ungodly
> world of being exists in space w/o end.

Are you trying to tell us that you might be somewhat/almost/elated to
be an atheist?

> The "Fact" of the matter is that You (being a human
> being) "simply" can't handle the rather (not so)
> simple little "Fact" about what's up there right here
> & now, but it's why you hear and/or think about
> Aliens, Science Fiction, Bug Eyed Monsters, Robots,
> or any & everything that keep you from *knowing* the
> truth about a subject that literally would blow you
> away, and/or off the surface of the earth!... *They*
> take no prisoners, and "You"are on your own down here.

Quite a sentence of epic-like spaghetti proportions you have written.
You also seem to be pointing your finger at all of us ignorant humans
with all those repeated uses of the word: "you". So, Loren, who is
doing all the talking here? You? Or some alleged highly advanced ET
who seems to enjoy getting off on pointing a judgmental finger at all
of us ignorant humans? If it's the latter, I would suggest that this
"ET" might want to consider going elsewhere in order to hone what
appears to be an insatiable desire to feel superior to everyone.
Perhaps he should take a humbling stroll out in the cosmic wilderness
and get a taste of his own medicine. All I can say is that this
particular "ET" has said nothing that I haven't heard oodles of times
before.

As for us lowly humans, we'll eventually make it out into the cosmos -
eventually. But for now, our dinner plate is full. We have a planet
that desperately needs our attention in order to be healed and cleaned
up. Under the circumstances few of us have the time nor the
inclination to listen to someone who wants to feel superior to humans.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks