Hurricane Sandy grabbed matter and energy from the atmosphere around her.
 Climate change gives her more energy to consume and she formed an
accretion disk around her orbiting particle center.  She was organized by
the mass and angular momentum of the orbiting particle and was steered into
the location near Albion New York where she first entered the Earth and
shutdown the Erie Canal for repairs this summer..  As she had a "closed
string" orbit at sub, relativistic speeds, she attracted other particles
orbiting in the area and they all followed string interactions according to
M Theory, resulting in some of the beautiful photos of ice halos and
rainbows interacting before she arrived, all aligning/interacting with the
more massive Sandy Particle.

Stewart
Darkmattersalot.com