From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:59 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: [Vo]:430 kHz may be a LENR signature

There is an RF signal which appears to have a strong correlation to excess
heating events in one kind of LENR. This is from a recent paper at ICCF17.

The signal has a frequency of .43 MHz (430 kHz). This seems to be a signature -
and a strong one. But it is too early to generalize.

I have looked high and low to find some broader significance to this particular
frequency, but nothing seems to turn up. This is "longwave" once used for Morse
code and warning beacons, but not much used anymore. Who wants a 700 meter
antenna?

There is some relevance to "Rabi frequency" and to MRI but this seems
incidental.

A real connection to nuclear events seems extremely remote, given the
wavelength - but it is there, and knowing why it is there could be important.

Very strange...