The physical constant μ0, commonly called the vacuum permeability,
permeability of free space, or magnetic constant is an ideal, (baseline)
physical constant, which is the value of magnetic permeability in a
classical vacuum.

Ken Shoulders has taken out a patent for the remediation of nuclear waste
through electrical discharge.

Ken believes that the vacuum permeability can be changed in direct
proportion to charge separation in proximity of the waste.
Solar flare activity could increase charge separationon earth  thereby
causing a changing vacuum permeability to accelerated nuclear isotope decay
rates.

Cheers:  Axil