http://dnadiagnostics.com/press.html

"The genome sequencing shows that Sasquatch mtDNA is identical to
modern Homo sapiens, but Sasquatch nuDNA is a novel, unknown hominin
related to Homo sapiens and other primate species. Our data indicate
that the North American Sasquatch is a hybrid species, the result of
males of an unknown hominin species crossing with female Homo
sapiens."

<end excerpt>

Actually both a Russian lab and the one above came to the same
conclusion. However:

http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/bigfoot-dna/

"The hair samples that contain only human mtDNA are from a human. The
samples from which the nuDNA is isolated are also from humans but with
some contaminants or some other animal source mixed in. That seems to
be a more parsimonious interpretation. I would like to know more about
the source of the DNA, but I guess that will have to wait for the full
details to be published. The fact that the human DNA is modern human
(hence the need for the alleged hybridization to have occurred so
recently in the past) is most easily explained as the source simply
being modern humans."

<end excerpt>

This could get really interesting.  What "unidentified hominid" could
have mated with a human female 15,000 years ago considering they have
excluded known hominids?