I suggest as soon as possible everyone get very familiar with sites like

http://www.spaceweather.com

There are also apps that monitor and alert you of solar flares through your
phone.

It appears to me that the ground level events (GLEs) from large coronal
mass ejections (CMEs) are detecting when massive energetic particles are
striking Earth as they are setting off proton and neutron detectors on
Earth from their Beta Decay.  Many of them then begin their orbit over
months.  Hurricane Isaac and the Bayou Corne sinkhole were proceeded by a
massive GLE which struck North America in May 2012.

I suggest everyone setup an auto warning on their phones.  It might be the
last signal you get before a big X Class EMF strikes Earth and power goes
out...Then go get underneath lots of concrete and have a bike close by
(maybe in your trunk) if it fries your electronic fuel injection in your
car.  You might not need lights anyway for a few months since after the
1859 Carrington Super Flare event the night sky was lit up like a Christmas
Tree for months from the massive Aurora.  Also protect yourselves from
ionizing radiation.

In 2013, with two Comets on close approach to the sun, she may have a bad
spell. I know some of you think I am full of crap, but I could care less
and I am being very serious.

Stewart
darkmattersalot.com