From: a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net>
To: vortex-L <vortex-L@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Dec 2, 2012 10:26 pm
Subject: [Vo]:How bad is this news?

More crap.  Without "polluting" CO2 there would be no life on this planet.
Perhaps more to the point, global temperature has not risen for 16 years
falsifying the IPCC forecast.
Six years ago, the story was there has been no temperature rise for 10
years but that is not enough for a trend.  You need 15 years for that.
Now apparently one needs 20.