Jed,

Have you read 3 or more papers on Intelligent Design in the last 5 years?

"Condemnation before investigation is the height of ignorance."  Albert Einstein

Guess which of us both is more ignorant?  I've read 3 or more papers on
Darwinian Evolution is the last 5 years.  How many papers in Intelligent Design
have you read in your lifetime?   I've even read Darwin's "The origin of
Species" and the "Descent of Man".  Have you?

OH... I get it. 2000 Darwinian Evolutionists are always correct cause you've
not heard of any one of them threatened, bribed or coerced, although you
haven't met any one of them.  OK  Whatever.

So, why do you hold Bob Parks, Huzienga, et al, to a standard you yourself is
not willing to hold yourself to?  LOL....

Jojo

PS. This question applies to all other Darwinian Evolutionist in this forum.