On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:44 PM, James Bowery <jabow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The idea that WITTS is an on-going organization with 200 years of history
> is bizarre.  While its reasonable to deride criticism of technological
> development on the basis of the engineer's religious beliefs, the claim
> that Nicola Tesla, and prior scientists, were members of an organization
> that exists to this day, but which has no  historical record other than the
> testimony of one man, has the ring of an MK-ULTRA op if not outright
> insanity.

Yeah, this is the part that I don't really care about. I mean, when I spoke
with them for a few hours on the phone, they said something similar to
Faraday and Maxwell having been involved in this or that. I don't
understand the reason for saying something like that, but I don't consider
it to be any reason to not fund them, they have their own reasons for it.

I don't know if it's a kind of "we have 15 to 45 books" kind of thing (when
someone actually has 8 or 10 books), or what's going on, but overall, the
u.s. peeps have neat lotteries in there (or so we poor scandinavians are
lead to misbelieve) ranging from 250 to 350 million dollars as a first
prize so to throw 15 or 35 million to WITTS/Thrapp people would still leave
a ton of funding for other projects (such as Erik Dollard (who is on
Indiegogo) and John Hutchison (who is on Gofundme). And then pick up some
paypal addresses for Tom Bearden, Dale Pond, Paul Pantone and so on. Call
it risk-money or what you will, but it would surely sort out the wheat from
the chaff very quickly - by allowing one to directly see how these people
are progressing and what they do with the money.