From: James Bowery [mailto:jabow...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 12:35 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Swedish TV (SVT) show on Rossi Ecat

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:33 AM,
mole4l...@gmail.com<mailto:mole4l...@gmail.com>
<mole4l...@gmail.com<mailto:mole4l...@gmail.com>> wrote:

 *Lucky Saint  * 37 weeks ago
   No. Take 2 copper disks size of a penny. Put a dent in one. Mix ultrafine
magnesium hydride soft iron powder and nickel powder in equalportions. Make
sure ALL ball milling, preparation and procedures arestrictly inert atmosphere
and dry box manipulations. Compress a portionof the mix to a small pill which
fits easily into the disk indentation.Seal the chamber, welding with jeweler's
tools. Place reactor in asmall beaker with water. Place on top of induction
coil heating unit.Cause the water to boil from heat induced by alternating
magneticfield. Once boiling, turn off the induction heater. Keep adding wateras
the boiling will continue by itself for ? years. Mine is stillboiling after
over 5 yeaes.*

These instructions are reasonably specific.  Has anyone tried replicating this?
 Is there any reason to believe "Lucky Saint" isn't just pulling our leg?