Dave, I have not yet read the rest of your post.
But smiled as soon as you mentioned your concern for nature.

Of course Jaro too is concerned enough with clean green energy that he
produces his power cleanly at surely great initial outlay..

And if you are prosecuting a 1 legged intersexual midget, your best bet
would be to use a 1 legged intersexual midget prosecutor.
Ok, maybe I took that too far.

But obviously if you are defending pollution no one is going to be doing
that as a Texan oil field owner.

So while I am not accusing you of making anything up.
And I am not accusing you of being paid to share such views.

There are people who do and are.

And they would say very much what you say, and act very much like you act.

It's not so much that I am convinced that you are paid by 'them', but maybe
you should be?

Of course you are supposing that I follow the money involved in carbon
credits.
And ignore the money trail of oil, which is I think the biggest money maker
in the world.

John