  From: Daniel Rocha
  To: John Milstone
  Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 10:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:[OT] Moon God, Dozens of wives, and marriageable age

  I think It's more likely that the inhabitants of Eta Reticuli mesmerized me!

  2012/12/27 Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com>

    Get a cranial enema my friend.  You have been mesmerized by Lomax's
excessive verbal diarrhea.  All the crap is getting into your head and Lomax is
laughing at you for swallowing his spin and lies lock, stock and barrel.
LOL.....

  --
  Daniel Rocha - RJ
  danieldi...@gmail.com