I dropped off my mother at a local grocery store in Western Pa,   I made these
observations within the next 40 minutes.

A man going into the store spat on the ground near the entrance.

Another man came out of the store and spat a wad of snuff in the same local.

A small child coming into the store ran through this excrement.

Two men coming in.  One was drunk with a cup, probably alcohol, the other drank
down the first parties cup before going into the store.  He did, however  throw
the cup in a thrash receptacle.

A young woman coming in threw her lit cigarette butt on the ground near the
entrance.  The butt sat there smoking.

Man in the parking lot spat in front of my car.

A man came in and parked right in front of the entrance and blocked it.  There
were plenty of empty spots in the parking lot.

Welcome to dirt bag america.  I wonder what it is like in other parts of the
world.

 Frank Z