At 04:19 AM 1/3/2013, Peter Gluck wrote:
I have developed an inferiority complex due
to the fact that I am not contributing to the most
popular subjects here as young pigs and young girls etc.
However see please:
<http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/01/how-is-the-calorie-content-in-food-determined/>http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/01/how-is-the-calorie-content-in-food-determined/

Calorimetry is very important for LENR but is a means not aim and
when things will go well we will need simple, rustic calorimetry.

Peter, I hope you realize that the Atwater factors are far from simple, and are a reason why blind insistence on "a calorie is a calorie" is essentially ignorant. Atwater factors were developed from study about a century ago, I don't know if that's been updated, and the problem is that the usability of a food is not only a characteristic of the food, it also is an interaction between a food, the diet, and the particular state of the individual's metabolism.

Basically, the human body is not a bomb calorimeter!