Frank, I can't tell if you're brilliant, or otherwise... This discovery
that if you apply Hooks Law to the nucleus, you get a number that then
allows you derive planks constant and the fine structure constant, is
extremely intriguing.

But what are you talking about here?? :) What virus? What book? How was
it eaten? Which person are you referring to?

Craig