Hi Jack,
                Your posts are always enlightening - only wish the syntax
existed for you to communicate from a common foundation instead of fabricating
everything from the ground up as seems necessary for the not yet birthed
science of vacuum engineering.. You and I are both going in the Hal Puthoff
direction describing the periodic table as a function of "hyper-speed-dense
PRE-LIGHT PHOTONS"  aka a neo Lorentzian ether or in Hal's words  vacuum
pressure. But as always the syntax becomes jumbled as our 3d plane makes us
incapable of visualizing 4D space.. a nonphysical axis because "material" only
forms from vacuum wavelengths[virtual particles] of certain wavelengths that
get caught in the vortice formed as this medium  intercepts our 3d plane. Like
logs  trapped in a "waterfall"  the elements in the periodic table are just
persistent wavelengths of "pre-light photons trapped in the " ether fall"
between the future and past  in a WSM manner of speaking - as most of these non
physical occupants simply form  the medium passing thru our plane They give
energy to keep the physical matter persisting and electrons orbiting.
Relativity tells us we can stretch our 3 space into this medium but only
perceive this change in our 4d orientation via comparison with time
measurements relative to objects at different orientations [frames of
acceleration be it actual or equivalent]. I do contend that "suppression" of
the ether can create equivalent "negative-acceleration"  just as we know that
a gravity well can create equivalent acceleration -which is why I refer to this
as compression and why Bernard Haisch and Alfonso Rueda use the analogy of a
car accelerating into a rainstorm to explain their theory of inertia and zero
point energy.

Fran