Of course Peter, this kind of reaction is expected. Patterson objected to the F-P patent for the same reason - GREED. These fights will become more common as the phenomenon gets closer to making money.

Greed is a two edge sword. It gives incentive but it will also cause the eventual destruction of life as we know it. During the past, the negative effects were local. Now the effects are world-wide, with a place to hide no any longer available. Mankind is his own worst enemy. We all know this but now the evidence is accumulating and cannot be denied.

Ed