It is even less suprising that I believe energetic dark matter particles
orbiting @ 43,000 ft in jet streams are triggering the LENR and the
annihilation of Li.  Which may also answer the cosmological problem of the
missing Li.

http://newviews.uchicago.edu/talks/december_11/parallel/room_a/jedamzik/karsten_jedamzik.pdf

I think they should take a bunch of those Li batteries up to 43,000 and put
them thru duty cycles and hrs of operation otherwise the problem may only
rarely show up on the ground

:)

Stewart
Darkmattersalot.com