From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 14, 2013 9:01 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]:big jump in sales now number 5

If it turns out to becloser to 7 meters, there is a link to nickel magnetic
properties.

From:fznidar...@aol.com

I have predicted that cold fusion progresses with a domain of 50nmfor a long
time now.  This is the domain for thermal energy.

Using the same math I have now computedanother resonance for a cathode wire
17.5 meters in length.  Itscrazy.  I may have to recheck on another day.

Frank z