Jim,

Have you tried to plug this additional Russian sized asteroid into your
probability model that they just found a couple of days ago passing between
us and the moon?

http://science.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/03/17171923-another-asteroid-similar-to-russian-meteor-zooming-past-us-harmlessly?lite

1860 was the "Year of Meteors" following the largest solar flare event
known.  PannSTARRS is soon to zoom past Earth (100 Million miles away)
approaching the Sun, I hope everyone behaves.

Stewart