I KNOW that some old-fashion industry executive accept to speak on LENR...
Provided it stays private.

I think it is easier to have business with Cuba or Iran, than to invest in
cold fusion.

as I said earlier, LENR will get commercial... but it can be blocked in
(still) rich countries, by technical problems, and mostly by psychiatric
problems leading to hypocritical over-precaution, funded by incumbent and
preacher of apocalypse, afraid to loose their position.
It will be reallowed when we get poor. ;-)