On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM, <pagnu...@htdconnect.com> wrote:

I am perplexed, though, that some, whose own beliefs are derided by main
> stream science, are so eager to persecute.  Maybe they are smarter than
> the rest. Maybe not.

Agreed. I don't think Widom and Larsen or their theory should be maligned.
 I'm not even in a position to assert an opinion about the theory.  I'm
just trying to understand.  When I try to understand, I raise objections
and hope that someone will address them, that's all.  The preceding hasn't
been intended as a forceful attack.  Instead it's just been to raise a
challenge in the hope that responses will further clarify understanding.

Eric