Arnaud,

Thanks for your feedback.  I have seen the page you are referring to
before.  I would be hesitant to use the circuit outlined in that as it
would seem likely to allow back surges that would damage the controller.

I'm certainly not claiming anything groundbreaking here.  It is just a
piece of the puzzle for a control system.

Best regards,
Jack