Stewart~

?YOUR DAD @ Hickam on THEE Pearl Harbor Day/ / /SERIOUSLY INTENSE! ! !
The Hawaiins 'still' call it SLAP-A-JAP DAY!~;^) Then 3 1/2 more years
in B-24 LIBERATORS against the AXIS out of Italy. . . Your Dad; Now there was a
MAN!

He flew against some of the most DEADLY fighter aces in HUMAN HISTORY not
to mention the flak. . . they get a SERIOUS PASS on the 'forgetting juice'
deal! ! !

I get the 'memory clouder juice;' the old man nightly dissappeared a fifth
of Vodka (and you'd barely notice it) every evening; but every morning bright &
early he
was off to work . . . another time/another age. . . Real Men;  our Dads had
some SERIOUS
CAJONEES going on!

Dad did all of the Europe theatre in B-25s  8th Airforce, from 41 to 45 but he
said
the RECALL for WWII pilots to KOREA was worse cuz the MIG technology
was so superior to our F-89s. And left over dogged-out P-51s for fighter
escorts that the bombers had over MIG-Alley could not EVEN match the MIGS;
so the MIGS shot the living-crap outa the B-29s etc.at will.

That Mel Gibson movie about the 'frozen B-25' test pilot comeback to life
(I think "FOREVER YOUNG") Ha, "Was 'exactly' my old Man." The 'pugilist'
and the WHOLE NINE YARDS!~:^D

Happy Easter Man & if ya didn't catch 'the rest of the story' it follows here.

& HERE's to those 'real' SUPER-HEROS who walked in the
shadow of THE SUPER-HERO(No Greater Love has a Man;
than he GIVES HIS LIFE FOR HIS FRIENDS!  !Hoot-mon/!Cheers Man, Jack :D

* * *This is more about Dad. . . DAD WAS DEBRIEFED @ NELLIS-AFB

Las Vegas,  NV and since Mom was 'from' LV and he was 'trained'
to be my 'Handler' to hand me over to DARPA-Care; Dad could
'never' thusly leave the more 'disturbing/PTSD' aspects of
the 'topic' behind. . . the rest is more about what He indured,
first from EBE/Shimmering Eliptoid Craft/Missing Time; and
then 'MIB' debriefing more 'professionalized' since Roswell
1947;  but especially at the 'hands' of this 'otherworldly kid/moi~:)'
that he'd been saddled with. . . Trust me; he never 'grew' comfortable
with the 'topic,'  "?Did anybody say 300 POUND GORILLA in the room?!?~;^D

> > REGARDs THE 'POETIC' METAPHOR: We 'all' are thus relative to common
> > origins'
> >
> > THE FACTS; My Dad(a WW-II) bomber pilot veteran was assigned to fly B-29s
> > over MIG Ally KOREA the night of July 7th 1951 and his plane esp. engines
> > were torn
> > to shreds an the aircraft healed over into it's DEATH SPIRAL(beyond to point
> > of no return) when a SILVER SHIMMERING ELIPSE 'locked' itself in place
> > between
> > front wing and aft aeleron a few feet from the left side fuselage and

* * *I regret that since the 'exotic' was my 'normal' that I was notably
DISCOMPASSIONATE with my Dad's underlying PTSD-chronic
discomfiture in my presence(not quite like the CHILDREN OF
THE DAMNED but kind've~:^)  My Dad handed me his copy
of the NELLIS-AFB debriefing report when I was five and
I indifferently scanned it hyper-rapidly and said, "Yea, I remember it all;
and your point is?. . ." MY DAD GOES THROUGH THIS
HARROWING TRANDIMENSIONAL-TRANSTEMPORAL
TUNNEL OF THE WYRD and comes out on the other side
WITH THIS POKER-FACED KID who can(and does) regularly
refexively INVADE HIS PSYCHE AND EXTRACT DATA
(without permission I might add) and the kid acts like;  "Oops
oh, so what,  relax, GET OVER IT ALREADY; SUCK IT UP. . .
get my drift. . .

SORRY TO SAY MY OLDER SIBLING considered it her
duty to DESTROY MY DAD'S FILES when he passed before
I could prevent her from doing it. . . HOWEVER; if you have an
inside source at DARPA, I'm relatively positive that they could
'retrieve' a copy for you. . .

As far as I'm conserned with DARPA; I throw out DATA and
if they want some. . . then come and get some; C'est la Vie!

Just before Dad passed a few days he once more came to
speak to me and said,  "?Remember the Report?" and I said,
"Of course Dad. . . ." and He said simply,  "IT'S TIME."
I had been raising my family working in the OIl Fields with 'SAVES' like you
spoke of a DAILY OCCURANCE and the real WYRD had been
in NAM the point-blank shootings and bombings/mines that I got
back up from the ground on many occaissions with my clothes full
of bullet and schrapnel holes and even my hairs trimmed and
nary a mark on me. . . got a few holes but 'minor' when all about
me were maimed and mutilated. . . . gone.

The special effects
of the MATRIX are NOTHING as compared to the 'EFFECTS' of
the INFINITE ALL MIND// I AM. . . I had watched a(my) hand crushed beyond repair
at the wrist in the oil field turn gangrenous-dead with ALL CIRCULATION
DESTROYED be scheduled for amputation and had a 'naive' and 'simple'neigbor
SPEAK A SINGLE SENTENSE about her 'knowing' YESHUA ALPHA-OMEGA
/'The Archetype First and the Last;' and my CROWN CHAKRA OPENED INVOLUNTARILY
and an Einstein-Rosen Tube-Ubilicle 'LINE'
opened above my Head and poured in GOLDEN SENTIENT PLASMA-OIL that
went straight to my shoulder & down to my  VISIBLY-ROSE-NEON-GLOWING
 HAND which EXPERIENCED FULLY HEALING REVERSE BIO-ENTROPY
in CO-EXPERIENCE WITH TWO OTHER SOBRE PEOPLE. . .

There was a mini series called TAKEN about the ongoing family
experiences of a WWII bomber pilot & with EXACTLY MY DAD'S EXPERIENCES.
I WELL KNEW that the writers/producers had been commissioned by
dark-projects ops to WAKE UP those who were to start REGURGITATING
THIS EXOTIC DATA. . .
AND SO WE DID. . . . But my Dad's mentioning the REPORT at his Passing was my
first
REACTIVATION CUE. . .

As the Nam Vet son I watched pretty much my life
story unfolding before my eyes in the TAKEN mini-series
with Dakota Fanning role as the Pilot's grand-daughter
final descendent.

The 'not so subtley' encoded message was:  IT'S TIME. .

Dad & I made peace eventually because mostly I kept my
sense of humor over the 'subject' and eventually he finally
'grew' a sense of humor. . . . kind've ~;^).