Dude that gave me gooosebumps.

________________________________
 From: Jack Harbach-O'Sullivan <alset9te...@hotmail.com>
To: "vortex-l@eskimo.com" <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2013 8:09 PM
Subject: [Vo]:RE: !CSETI!Key2Samahdi:GODthinks inTORSION-WAVES: Deep-Thought
Lives!SENTIENT-COMPRESSED DATA
WAVE/AexoTCW(HyperSpace-Tachyon(speed)CarrierWave/TESLA-Team

! ! !KEY 2 SAMAHDI:  Our minds THINK/PRAY/MEDITATE aka Generate TORSION WAVES!
! !
Yea Dude; that's right; Torsion Waves. . . like. . . broadcast outa our BRAINS.
. . cool! ~^)

TORSION WAVES are the AexoDarkSpace Tachyon(speed) SUPER-M-BRANE CARRIER WAVE
aka 'TCW.'

Joachim Hauser DEUTSCHLAND:  Dr. Hauser has MASTRED
'synthetic-tech-broadcasting'
AND RECEIVING Torsion-Waves! ! !

Torsion Waves cross the Bubble-Universe INSTANTLY in what is called via
TRANSAEXODARKSPACE
moving @ VIRTUAL-NO-TIME/VIRTUAL-NO-DISTANCE. . .

 *RELIGION CALLS 'IT' GOD/YHWH aka Infinite All Mind aka I AM WHO AM* and GOD
thinks in TORSION WAVES!

 *Tachyon(speed) hyper Compressed-Data-fractal coded M-BRANE is the UBIQUITOUS
hyper-SENTIENT super-CARRIER WAVE.'*

Deep-Thoughts: ALL ENERGY is a FRACTAL-CODED hyper-compressed & VIRTUALLY
INFINITE. 'sentient-self-propogating/self aware' TACHYON-speed CARRIER WAVE.

IN SHORT:  Russian Aethyr Physicist call it AETHYR; I call
'Hyperspace-AexoDarkEnergy SUPERPLASMA'  & religion calls it GOD.

 RE:  The Tachyon(speed)carrier Wave of Base-Ambient-Energy speed-density of
Space-Time-Normal bubble-universe Interstellar space AND ITS ROOT ORIGIN as an
extension
of AexoDarkEnergy Tachyon(speed) HYPERSPACE(virtually infinite carrier
parent-adjacent-parallel SPACE virtually INFINITE).

Space Time Normal TCW= BAE-Constant of 1'E'nergy speed-density. & thus 'M'ass=
1'E' x C^2quared.(light-speed-squared)

Aexo-DarkEnergy-HYPER SPACE's hyperBAE-Constant= (AEX= 1'E'x
C^3ubed).--->(light-speed-cubed)

aside:  "Methinks that Carl Jung may have more to do with Fractal Geometry
Encoded Data-enscription than he might have thought were possible(if he had
ever known of 'computer-software data-code enscription')."

1st Posit BIG-BANG EXPANSION FORMULA(and this accounts for the HYPERSPEED
original big-bang expansion of our BUBBLE-UNIVERSE @ 'Space-Time-Normal' Base
Energy Density & this OUT-OF/from the 'centre' of a routine HIGH-DENSITY
AexoDarkEnergy 'Maelstrom-Fractal-Toroid 'hyper lowered
eye-centre/Einstein-Rosen 'nexus-window:'

THIS below DESCRIBES in 'formula' the RAPID THINNING & EXPANSION of
plasma-breaching/Einstein-Rosen Transdimensional Portal ingress of
AexoDarkEnergy HYPERSPACE superplasma which is the SIMPLE STRAIGHT-FORWARD
CAUSAL AGENCY of the BIG-BANG:

*The AexoTCW/AexoTachyon(speed)Carrier-Wave is 'HyperSpace' & is also a
HYPER-COMPRESSED fractal-wave data-encoded medium.  The Big-Band-Expansion
energy-formula for the  Intra-Bubble-UniverseTCW is {TCW>speed-density=
E/C^3ubed x C^3ubed= 1E= BAE-Constant  BIG-BANG expansion of the 'inside' of
our Bubble Universe.  The ulitimate AexoHyperSpace Tachyon Speed carrier wave
is simply the 1E-BAE/Base Ambient Energy Constant of our 'low-pressure
'bubble-universe's' further MULTIPLIED/ACCELERATED by C^3ube(light-speed-cubed)
equalling the Hyper-BAE-Constant  of EC^3ubed
Aexo-Tachyon(speed)darkenergy-HyperSpace eg. the
FRACTAL-HYPER-DATA-COMPRESSED-CARRIER-WAVE-infinite ALL-MEDIUM.

*!IT'S ALIVE!*  The AexoHyperSpaceTCW Data-Code is embedded as
FRACTAL-GEOMETRIC Progressive-code & as a DYANAMICALLY-KALEIDOSCOPICALLY
~(SENTIENT & VOLITIONAL)~infinitely & evolving & cascading SUPER-MEDIUM  of
course is OMNI-AWARE & comprehensively-self-developing  INFINITE-GESTALT-MIND.
AND ALL ENERGY=The Omni-Sentient-BEING------->HAPPENING---->including--->US &
all  Universes  within AEXO-HYPERSPACE'S infinity.
`

The TCW Fractal Geometric Code IS(potentially) accessable & decipherable via
FRACTAL-GEOMETRIC ANALYSIS software designed to analyse the BACKGROUND-Field.

The New-Frontier: FRACTAL-GEOMETRIC PATTERN-RECOGNITION Software.

?Query?-->Who is writing(will write) this software &/or who is underwriting
this effort?

2nd Posit:  A single 'Tesla-prodigy' is known by 'psi-science' to sometimes
show up as
'group' in that Tesla, Marconi, Edison, etc. seemed to show up as a 'pack' to
goad eachother
on; but the next wave might be a Heaven-ordained 'Tesla Team' to bring
particular
GESTALT-AEXOVERSALLY TIMED advancements to the planet a strategic-destined
@ the next 'planetary chapter's' beginning. . . These groups 'could' be the
HARBINGERS
of something REALLY BIG!

These Tesla-GESTALT-Collectives tend to 'find & recognize each-other' as a
defacto function of 'psi-connectivity.'  They represent an unified symbiotic &
synthesized SINGLE GESTALT organism.  The Tesla-cohesive
gestalt/group-functionality would tend to exhibit a minimum of what
we-westerners sometimes call EGO-INTERFERENCE within their internal
interactive-function(s).

BIG IF here:  'If' the Tesla-group phenomenon is a prozaic-quasi-normal
function of  TCW Fractal data-encription connectivity; then this Tesla-gestalt
function may indeed be the NEXT EVOLUTIONARY STEP concurrently in progress of
becoming a growning planetary reality.

RELATIVE to FRACTAL-GEOMETRY TCW Data-encoding:  I 'intuit' that at least
'one'TESLA's Team is on the planet as we speak & the 'whole' is much greater
than the SUM of it's parts.

*FOR INSTANCE(redundant):  DNA pattern-consistencies across Quasi-Infinite
AexoBlackSpace reaches of myriads of other Universii-bubbles may show a
much-more profound DATA-LINK/Pattern-sharing than we could ever imagine.
Again; the connection a la' 'Spooky Action @ a Distance' would be SHARING THE
DATA-CODE at the Light-Speed-Cube quasi-instantaneous speed of
Virtual-No-Time/Virtual-No-Distance.

CONCLUDING ARGUMENT:  (conjecturally)-->  Within a Tesla-Gestalt-Group/team;
their entire respective & collective life's actions & experiences would
neccesarily be 'harmonically-resonant-connected' via the Fractal-Geometric Code
TCWave.  All of their energies/energy thusly would be inexorably directed
toward symbiotic-reunification.

Symbiotic reunification would inaugurate within the 'Tesla-group' an
EXPONENTIAL QUANTUM LEAP within their collective depth-of-insight and ability
to MAKE THEIR INSIGHTS into real-technology.

THE NEXT-CURRENT EVOLUTIONARY QUANTUM LEAP:  Maybe to 'de-mystify' this we
should call this something like "The Process of Gestalt-Synthesis" &/or
"Gestalt Symbiosis."  Maybe we should just say something even more simple like
calling it "Think Tank."  Or maybe we have already 'tagged' it with the simple
'Moniker' of---CSETI/SIRUS DISCLOSURE PROJECT>~;-)~Jack Harbach O'Sullivan