Okay, here is what Mats Lewan says about Arnold:

I’ve been in contact with this person, Leif Arnold, a couple of times. I
don’t think he’s associated with University of Gothenburg – there’s no such
person there, neither at Chalmers Institute of Technology in Gothenburg. He
seems to be working alone.

Arnold says he found a series of transmutation effects by coincidence,
working with some kind of energy reactor. I sent an email to Vortex earlier
– at that point he had another version of the website. Now he says he’s
pulled away all hypotheses and theoretic content and focuses on
observations.

He might be willing to do some kind of demonstration, provided it will be
attended by scientists. He says that he would prefer not to do experiments
involving entanglement though – I get the impression he considers them
dangerous.

Mats