Jack,

I need your disconnected toroidal brain to look at the Joplin, MO tornadic
double rainbow with a dark band and imagine it is a toroid that is pulling
a vacuum on the surrounding gas, condensing water vapor, bending light and
creating electromagnetic disturbances around it and I think you will see
the Lion.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2011/05/23/joplin-double-rainbow-video_n_865870.html

I have other videos on my blog

Stewart