From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: lundi 8 avril 2013 16:34
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Serendipity, Hexavalency and E-Cat

In twenty years, the history of LENR may read something like the history of
rubber tires ... and a mirror image of Goodyear's reputedly serendipitous
discovery of vulcanization ... IF (big if)...

... it turns out that Rossi's ECat is a direct descendent of the
Petroldragon reactor, which was originally employed to convert discarded
tires to oil ... then we have come 360 degrees with serendipity. And ECat,
in addition to, and in contrast to vulcanization, comes to the forefront as
one of the luckiest breaks in the history of commerce.

Goodyear : Rossi :: vulcanization : devulcanization

Actually, if this scenario plays out - the underlying technology would
likely be a hybrid of CANR in the context of CQM - using Mills' Rydberg
energy levels but possibly not his entire theory. It is no accident that
many catalysts used in the Bergius process are hexavalent, column 6, and
Mills' catalysts - and since Bergius connects to Petroldragon, and then to
hexavalency and then to CQM theory and f/H ... all one needs to do is
"connect all of the dots" into a mind-blowing saga - is find out that yes,
there was a known thermal anomaly in the Petroldragon reactor which Rossi
went back to after the TEG fiasco in New Hampshire.

Was there?

Jones