 From: John Berry <berry.joh...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 5:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:New more powerful image

BTW an added interesting detail.

I am finding that my hand can deflect the energy making there little to feel.
So to feel it, one should have your hand a few feet away from the screen inline
with the assumed output and bring it in closer.

Just waving it up and down close to the right side of the screen might just
result in the energy being bent by your hand.

Please keep an open mind, I have sent images to many people and had very few
negative reports indeed, and generally from people who felt later or previous
images successfully.

Even if we assume those who ignored me outright actually tried and didn't feel
anything (which I very much doubt) then there are still far more who have felt
than not.
Unless you count everyone of Vortex who is ignoring me of course :)

Another note about feeling energy from images, if you put your hand closer than
3 inches to the screen most will stop working as the light does not convey far
enough.

John

To the RIGHT side of your monitor.